For the base:
- 12 tablespoons butter, 180 ml;
- 1/2 cup of sugar, 120 ml;
- 2 cups of flour, 500 ml;
- pinch of salt;
- 1 cup of sugar, 250 ml;
- 8 tablespoons of flour, 120 ml;
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder;
- 1/2 teaspoon salt;
- 3 eggs;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 2 cups fresh cranberries.
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the bottom of the cake.
- Flatten this dough on the bottom of the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes at 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In the same bowl, mix the ingredients that go on top of the cake (except cranberries).
- Distribute the cranberries evenly over the baked dough. Then pour in the mixture for the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at the same temperature.