- 16 large prawns/shrimp,
- 3 Tbsp Sambal ground fresh chilli paste,
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce,
- 2 Tbsp corn starch,
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour,
- 1 tsp ground black pepper,
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Mix the soy sauce, ground black pepper and salt. Marinate the shrimp for at least 20 minutes in this marinade.
- Mix the Sambal red chilli paste, corn starch, all-purpose flour and add water to get a nice thick consistency
- Heat up olive oil in a deep pot.
- Coat each shrimp with the batter and fry for about 3 mins