Ingredients (for 80 pieces):-
- 1 can of sweet condensed milk;
- dried fruits (papaya, zest of lemons and oranges, candied cherries);
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of rum;
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice;
For the frosting:
- butter, 480 gr;
- 10 tablespoons cocoa;
- 5 tablespoons powdered sugar;
- dark chocolate 370 gr;
- Immerse the closed tin of condensed into boiling water and let it simmer for about and hour so that the condensed milk caramelizes.
- After cooling the condensed milk, open the can and divide it into two bowls.
- To one of the bowls add rum and to the other add orange juice
- Chop finely the dried fruit and nuts and raisins and place into both bowls.
- For the frosting; place the frosting ingredients in the bowl placed in steaming hot water and gradually melt the glaze mixture.
- Fill each paper cup with a spoon chocolate icing.
- Now to each cup, add 1/3 tablespoon of the filling of condensed milk.
- Finally pour chocolate icing and garnish with a piece of dried fruit or walnut. We used the walnut to differentiate the rum chocolates from the others.