Polenta Cheesecake with Strawberries
|Polenta Cheesecake with Strawberries|
- 2 cups Ricotta, 450 gr
- 2 cups Mascarpone
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed anise seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup Polenta
- Red wine
- Icing sugar
- In a bowl, mix the Ricotta, Mascarpone, sugar and anise seeds.
- Drizzle with vanilla and stir Polenta.
- Preheat oven to 150 ° C (300 ° F).
- Glaze the baking pan 23 cm (9 inches) with butter and then fill in the mixture. Bake for 1 1/4 hours.
- In the meantime clean the strawberries, cut into slices and place in a small bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and pour in the wine. Brew for 40 minutes and then chill in the refrigerator
- After baking is complete, Preheat the oven to 260 ° C (500 ° F) and zap the cake for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with strawberries.